пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

RAGE KHAB MOHSEN YEGANEH SONG DOWNLOAD

Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to I'm so happy to know what my fav songs are about.. Mohsen Yeganeh - Heif By Ms. Mohsen Yeganeh - Rage Khab. rage khab mohsen yeganeh song

Uploader: Shalkree
Date Added: 23 September 2010
File Size: 27.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60736
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Still waiting 4 the translation.

I would appreciate any efforts made too if someone could translate the other songs from his new album "Rage Khab" too with the persian also in latin script too,thanks. For the latter one i've found the lyrics: Baz ye lahze Ye dam arum nadari You are not relaxed and calm even for a moment Mesle Zemeston to hasrate Bahari Like a winter you desire spring Baz eshghet kheyme zad be khonam Again your love conquered my life Baz yadet atish zad be ashiunam Again your memory fired me rgae Baz bi to bayad tanha bemunam Again mhsen should stay alone without you Bia sokote labhat Hanoz hormate khonast Come to me, the silence of your lips is still the sanctity of the home!

Noony in forum Persian lyrics translation. heganeh

rage khab mohsen yeganeh song

The sorrow is killing me! Last edited by veryclever; at It seemS like everythinG is graY I'm so happy to know what my fav songs are about.

Mohsen Yeganeh - Rage Khaab - MP3 | Bia2

Aw thanx a lot! Seems like im on Mohsen Yeganeh kick. Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to Mohsen yeganeh's "Fasele ha" and "Azab" songs from a new album It's a very good idea to translate songs from the albun "Rage khab"!

Parandeye dele man Hanoz Bi ashiunast The bird of my heart is still without any nest! Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: Last edited by afsaneh; at Btw i've found Faseleha lyrics. Posted By asasas 0 sonb Mohsen Yeganeh - Heif By Ms. Results 1 to 20 of Originally Posted by desert rose.

rage khab mohsen yeganeh song

A-Z Artists Advanced Search. It would be great if someone could do that.

Rage Khaab - رگ خواب (English translation)

The time now is All times are GMT Can someone please translate "Bemon" by Mohsen Yeganeh to English! Mohsen Yeganeh - Rage Khab. And wong his "Hanooz" song. Mohsen Yeganeh - Rage Khab Could someone help me with the translation of mohsen yeganeh is song.

Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to He was the glitterati! Bia por az Omide Hanoz in dele khaste Come to me, this tired heart is still full of hope Rwge be Paye Cheshmat Paye Eshghet Neshaste Its still waiting for your eyes and your love and it's loyal to them. Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to Thread Tools Show Printable Version.

Roozeh Ghamam Naboody Khooshit Ba Digaran Bood On my sad day, you weren't with me your happiness was with others u shared ur happiness with others not me! Well, im so crazy about "Dele tanha" song.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий